It’s time for another edition of Tips, Tools, & Techniques trivia! Open your gorgeous copy of the March/April 2010 issue of Paper Crafts magazine (a breath of fresh air!), turn to pages 94-96 and answer the following questions for the chance to WIN (and who doesn’t like to win?):
- Take a closer look at the brads that I created using the i-top from Imaginisce. A photo of my parents appears on one of the brads. What are they doing in the picture?
- Which Go-to Gal had the headache-inducing task of blowing the insides out of eggs for this issue?
- Tell me – what does heat & stick powder do?
- Fill-in-the-blank time! I say that Doodlebug Design’s Chunky Glitter could be classified as “_______________ in a ________.”
- What idea is your favorite from this issue’s Tips, Tools, & Techniques column, and why?
Now for the fun part. Two winners will be randomly selected to win:
- The i-top Brad Maker and the Small, Medium and Large Punches and Brad Daddies from Imaginisce shown on page 94.
- Three packages of Mica Flakes from Melissa Frances, twelve different colors of Pixee Stix from Pink Paislee and the Chunky Glitter pictured from Doodlebug Design. See page 96.
Now doesn’t that sound fun? There’s not much more to do before you are qualified to win!
- Send an e-mail with your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “TT&T Blog” in the subject line of your message. Please leave a comment on the blog, and let me know which prize puts a spring in your step!
- Entries are due no later than midnight (MST) on Monday, March 8th. From the correct entries received, two winners will be selected at random and contacted via e-mail. Note: Due to the number of e-mails received, I’m unable to respond to each message individually. Please know that I do read your comments and totally appreciate your participation. Thanks!
So…What are you waiting for?
Can’t wait to see your answers!